Welcome to AirUCI
AirUCI is an Organized Research Unit (ORU) located at the University of California, Irvine. We are a multidisciplinary environmental research team dedicated to understanding and solving issues related to air pollution, climate change, water quality, and green technology — locally and globally — and their effects on human health and well-being.
To achieve these ambitious goals, our world-renowned research group has come together to form an integrated team of researchers, engineers, and health scientists whose focus is to elucidate the fundamental science and impacts of pollution, energy, and climate change and their effects on society and on our planet.
Our award-winning team conducts collaborative, fundamental research into the critical environmental and associated health issues of our time, using cutting-edge technology and scientific and engineering approaches that are state-of-the-art.
- Watch our video showing some of our team at work
- Click here to calculate your carbon footprint
- Check out the ACS Climate Science Toolkit
- Follow Veronique Perraud's blog, with lots of AirUCI photos and info... she's one of our key Project Scientists
- Catch one of our EACCO events
- Watch Astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson host a NASA show
- Lend a hand by contributing to a Memorial Fund